2 Day Performance Testing Bootcamp with JMeter and AWS Monitoring
Stress free trial - 100% refund of full payment after first session if you are not satisfied.
Reinvent Your Career!
This training is for:
Quality assurance professionals, and project leaders who are involved in systems testing. A working knowledge of system testing and quality assurance fundamentals are assumed but no specific technical background is necessary. This course is for true beginners in performance testing.
What tools/library we will use?
AWS, Jmeter, AB(apache bench), CURL
- Intro to Rest API and HTTP anatomy
- Postman collection for OrderMe app
- Convert Rest API postman collection into Jmeter tests
- Load backend with Jmeter test and analyze report
- Intro to AWS infrastructure and monitoring tools
- Jmeter in depth
- Perform load, stress, and performance tests and discuss difference between all these type of backend testing.
- Potential improvements and optimizations for scaling backend infrastructure
- Introduction to performance/stress/load testing(P/S/L)
- Load testing to detect performance issues under heavy loads
- Stress testing to check the system behavior under high traffic and data processing
- Endurance testing to verify the system capacities to handle certain load during a long time
- Spike testing to monitor the system behavior under sudden spikes
- Scalability testing to verify the system capacities to handle the planned load increase
P/S/L testing process:
- Understanding how P/S/L testing fits the development process
- Approaches to the P/S/L testing process
- Costs of P/S/L testing
Infrastructure and Architecture:
- What should be part of the test?
- Target platform and systems
- Network configuration
- Scalability and extrapolation
Designing the Test:
- Defining the workload
- Transactions to be simulated
- Analyze factors affecting the test
- Exercise: Selecting types of Tests to Run
- Measurements(Response times, resource usage, latency etc.)
- Setup the test infrastructure/architecture
- Build test scripts and data
- Setup the tools
- Setup test execution
- Run tests and collect reports
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Assist the technical team after tuning and Debugging
- Reporting P/S/L Test Results
Please register ASAP since seating is limited to 10 students only!
Please register ASAP since seating is limited to 10 seats!
For bootcamp pricing and detailsSchedule a Call
1700 W Hillsdale Blvd, Building 14 Room 202 San Mateo, CA 94402
|February 23Saturday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|February 24Saturday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|