Performance Testing Bootcamp with JMeter and AWS Monitoring
Stress free trial - 100% refund of full payment after first session if you are not satisfied.
Reinvent Your Career!
This training is for:
Quality assurance professionals who are currently perform backend testing and familiar with RestAPI anatomy and would like to dive into most profitable carrier in testing fields -- performance, load, stress testing.
What tools/library we will use?
Postman, AWS, Jmeter, AB(apache bench), CURL
- Go over Postman collection for OrderMe app deployed to AWS
- Intro to AWS infrastructure and monitoring tools
- Intro to performance testing with JMeter
- Load backend and analyze report
- Monitoring tools(CloudWatch/NewRelic/DataDog)
- Jmeter in depth
- Perform load, stress, and performance tests and discuss difference between all these type of backend testing
- Potential improvements and optimizations for scaling backend infrastructure
- Introduction to performance/stress/load testing(P/S/L)
- Load testing to detect performance issues under heavy loads
- Stress testing to check the system behavior under high traffic and data processing
- Endurance testing to verify the system capacities to handle certain load during a long time
- Spike testing to monitor the system behavior under sudden spikes
- Scalability testing to verify the system capacities to handle the planned load increase
P/S/L testing process:
- Understanding how P/S/L testing fits the development process
- Approaches to the P/S/L testing process
- Costs of P/S/L testing
Infrastructure and Architecture:
- What should be part of the test?
- Target platform and systems
- Network configuration
- Scalability and extrapolation
Designing the Test:
- Defining the workload
- Transactions to be simulated
- Analyze factors affecting the test
- Exercise: Selecting types of Tests to Run
- Measurements(Response times, resource usage, latency etc.)
- Setup the test infrastructure/architecture
- Build test scripts and data
- Setup the tools
- Setup test execution
- Run tests and collect reports
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Assist the technical team after tuning and Debugging
- Reporting P/S/L Test Results
Successful completion of "Intro to Rest API testing" bootcamp or/and fundamental knowledge of HTTP anatomy and RestAPI testing.
You must have MacBook Pro for this bootcamp with minimum 2.5GHz Processor and 16GB of RAM
Please register ASAP since seating is limited to 20 students only!
Please register ASAP since seating is limited to 20 seats!
For bootcamp pricing and detailsSchedule a Call
1700 W Hillsdale Blvd, Building 14 Room 205 San Mateo, CA 94402
|June 23Sunday||12:00 PM - 7:00 PM|