2 Day Bootcamp - Intro to Rest API and Performance Testing
Stress free trial - 100% refund of full payment after first session if you are not satisfied.
Reinvent Your Career!
This training is for:
Quality assurance professionals who would like to enter to the space of backend testing. We are not going lecture you about what is Rest API by books's definition. From first minutes of this 100% hands-on bootcamp, we will make you to play with live FaceBook, Slack, and our in-house OrederMe app Rest API services and teach you how to test them with FaceBook dev console and Postman tool. You will also learn about CURL command line tool as well as how to automate your backend test via Ruby scripting. Finally, for desert we will introduce you to the performance testing with JMeter.
What tools/library we will use?
Postman, JMeter, CURL
What programming language we will use?
- REST API anatomy in depth by example (FB Graph APIs, Slack APIs, OrderME app)
- Building REST API request
- Understanding response
- Tools for testing REST APIs:
- Postman (Create Rest API postman collection for real app)
- cURL: command-line tool for transferring data using various protocols (examples how to make simple and complex requests)
- Intro to RestAPI automation with Ruby
- Examples API documentation with Swagger and GitHub
- Functional, Negative, and Security testing by examples from Slack and OrderMe APIs
- Intro to performance testing with JMeter
- Load backend and analyze report
- Monitoring tools(CloudWatch/NewRelic/DataDog)
This program is for true beginners. No previous experience in backend testing is required.
You must have MacBook Pro for this bootcamp with minimum 2.5GHz Processor and 16GB of RAM
Please register ASAP since seating is limited to 20 students only!
Please register ASAP since seating is limited to 20 seats!
For bootcamp pricing and detailsSchedule a Call
1700 W Hillsdale Blvd, Building 14 Room 201 San Mateo, CA 94402
|May 11Saturday||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|May 12Sunday||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM|